The Prayer - Marcelito Pomoy

Powered by mp3skull.com

Sabado, Hulyo 16, 2011

Color of Friendship

The Color of Friendship





"Boys are whatever. Friends are forever"

       In my life. I’m always willing to give a new way for the strangers.  But, those strangers become the part of my ordinary life. I can’t remember how. I can’t remember why. I can’t remember the day and time that I met those persons who makes me feel complete and special in my own way. I never thought that because of them my life change in so many ways. They are the best gift that I received from God. 




          “Friends” a simple name, but for me it is the great word that I have. Friends are always strangers at first. They are the craziest person I've ever known. But they are the persons that I love in their simple way. Laughing until my eyes becomes teary; walking besides the roads, talking with loud voice is the best moment every single time with them. 

         We are always the center of attraction with the people around us. Walking with a toy guns, shouting “hold up”, sitting in the meat shop just to play “jack ‘n poy”, sleeping in the stairs, and sharing the problems. Telling crushes, love ones, hates, likes, are ordinary problems for each of us.  Trying something that is new to us, but we know our limitations in doing these. We can control our self. We can identify the right from wrong. Who knows? Someday we can create a new history in our generations in a good and positive way.



         
             A friend is one to whom one may pour out the contents of one’s heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentlest of hands will take and sift it, keep what is worth keeping and with a breath of kindness. Years may grow older, but our friendship never. Because of it we discover our self. We shared laugh, tears and heartaches.  Under the magnetism of friendship the modest man becomes bold; the shy, confident; the lazy, active; and the impetuous, prudent and peaceful. No one can tell me why God let me met those persons. But there is one thing that is clear to me “strangers are simply friends you haven’t met yet”.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento